Earlier this week, Trace3 joined forces with Data Science Central to host a hugely successful webinar on automating the deployment and management of Hadoop clusters, as well as overcoming cluster management challenges.
By connecting with Data Science Central, a flourishing Big Data community, Trace3 is able to add significant value to the community by bringing the latest information and technology solutions to over 280,000 Big Data practitioners, architects, and data scientists in North America.
During the webinar, experts from of our Big Data Intelligence team presented alongside specialists from StackIQ and Cisco to give over 100 attendees cutting edge information about Hadoop clusters and automated management. Over 400 people whose schedules did not permit them to join in will also receive the on-demand recording.
It was clear the information presented hit home with Big Data practitioners and architects across the country. Specifically, we presented the management challenges of Hadoop clusters inefficiencies and risks associated with disparate tools and manual scripting are eliminated. We discussed how Big Data sets and Hadoop Clusters are integrated into a unified, fabric-based architecture optimized for Big Data workloads, and we dived into these individual areas:
- Accelerate infrastructure deployment for fast, easy growth
- Deliver Big Data / Hadoop infrastructure in a small, efficient footprint
- Handle the most complex workloads with Hadoop clusters supported by hundreds of servers and petabytes of storage
- Quickly load terabytes of data into the system over a high-bandwidth unified fabric
- Quickly gain Customer Insight and Business Intelligence to enable faster innovation
- Automate your Big Data / Hadoop process to deliver reliable, cost-effective Decision Science
Check out the on-demand recording here.