May 21, 2014 11AM PT / 2PM ET
Please join Bret MacInnes, Practice Manager UCS/FlexPod at Trace3, and Ron Graham, Data Center Architect at NetApp, who will explain how a simplified, flexible data center architecture can help you stop doing things the old way and become a true service provider to the business.
They will also address questions such as:
- What if you could have total redundancy in your infrastructure so there was no downtime?
- What if you could create multi-tenant environments for production, application development, and test/QA on the same platform for easy portability?
- What if you could easily create new tenants and reassign resources as business requirements change?
- What if you could offer secure multi-tenancy that takes the risk out of moving to a cloud infrastructure?
- What if creating and managing this converged infrastructure were a lot easier than you think?